Skip to content
- Grindelwald Bus operates all of the public bus lines, as well as the ski bus in the winter
- Regular service along to attractive routes to the Grosse Scheidegg, Waldspitz and the Bussalp
- Things to see:
- Grindelwald is located at the heart of the Bernese Alps, so it has a awe-inspiring backdrop.
- Skiing⛷⛷(of course) and well as enjoying a cosy hot chocolate ☕ ☕
- The Mönch
- Kleine Scheidegg – part of the Alpine Pass Route
- The Faulhornweg for a day hike
- Visit Interlaken
- The Jungfrau Railway is a cog railway that takes passengers from the Kleine Schiedegg (2061 metres) to the Jungfraujoch (3454 metres).
- The best place to take in the mountains is the Sphinx Terrace (which can be reached using Switzerland’s fastest lift).
- Click here for Top of Europe – which is the company that operates the railway
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: