- The Hedges Hotel
- The Dark Hedges is an avenue of beech trees along Bregagh Road between Armoy and Stranocum in County Antrim.
- There is no direct public transport to the hedges
- To get there by bus from Belfast, catch the 218 bus to Coleraine and then change to the 178.
- If driving from Belfast, take the M2, A26, M2, A26 and Drones Rd/A44 to Bregagh Rd in Ballymoney
Things to see:
- Gracehill House
- Giant’s Causeway
- The Dark Hedges represented Kingsroad in Game of Thrones
- Bregagh Road is pedestrianised only, so no vehicles are allowed
- Parking is available nearby at The Hedges Hotel at the Dark Hedges Estate. Bregagh Road is about a 20 mins walk walk from there
- The hedges are around a 1 hour to drive from Belfast and 3 hours from Dublin
- If you are driving the Causeway Coastal Route, the Dark Hedges is a short detour
- For a good photograph, walk to the middle of the road and face the south, where there is a bend in the road
- There are lots of tours from either Belfast or Dublin to the hedges